The Integration Development Manager is responsible for leading, designing, developing, testing and implementing, integrations for Hertz. They will be an integral part of creating and managing an Integration Factory that is used for all IT projects and contribute as a key member of the data and Integration leadership team. The Integration Development Manager will manage a contract staff and be expected to work in a highly matrixed and outsourced environment.
Key Result Areas
- Will determine and implement innovative and industry best practices using modern designs and tools to achieve data migration, data integration in support of major projects and initiatives.
- Expert experience leading development teams in the building of system, data, and application level interfaces and functional relationships
- Assess and plan for the Integration Development team’s future needs. Prepare governing principles and standards to guide future decision making pertinent to Integration development.
- Determine appropriate operational controls, tools and processes that supplement and enhance the organizations integration development practice.
- Experience developing data integrations to support large scale IT integration in hybrid cloud environment
- Continually create process and delivery improvements to reduce interface build cycle time across the transformation
- Collaborate and contribute in all aspects of integration architecture and development
- Remains current on data integration, interface development / languages, cloud technologies, and operations trends.
- Other duties as assigned