Working collaboratively with Hertz business stakeholders across a range of Commodities covering Operations & Maintenance, Professional Services and IT to develop and execute sourcing strategies that deliver continuous cost, performance and process improvement staying current with market trends and best practice.
- Design and execute category sourcing projects including strategy development, benchmarking, supplier negotiation, SOW and SLA development, award recommendation, business case presentation, risk management assessment and contract negotiation
- Utilize strong analytical skills to develop end to end TCO strategies and challenge the way commodities are currently sourced
- Provide knowledge and input to stakeholders by undertaking category research on competitive options and industry benchmarks.
- Manage high volume of supplier contract negotiations requiring focus on competitive sourcing, mitigating risk and SLA development
- Introduce systems and processes that will improve the sourcing process particularly in complex categories where sourcing solutions must comprehend total cost of ownership
- Partner with procurement operations supporting the implementation of Oracle ERP and new P2P processes with the supply base.
- Perform total cost of ownership evaluations. Stay current with competitive environment, monitoring and assessing changes that could impact category including, but not limited to supplier M&A activity, legislative change, and technology change.