- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer/Information Science (or related BS degree).
- 1-3 years of experience in IT Audit and/or a combination IT Compliance, IT Security, and Information Security
- Must be able to build and leverage internal and external relationships, facilitate decisions and results at all levels of the enterprise, and drive strategies and projects to solution.
- Experience with the requirements of the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Ability to proficiently communicate with all levels in the organization, both written and oral
- Demonstrated effective leadership and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness and ability to travel 25% - 35%, both domestically and internationally
- Obtained or demonstrates an active pursuit of one or more of the following certifications: CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT or other IT related certifications.