High school diploma (or equivalent)
Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks.
Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills.
Previous customer service.
Strong time management and organizational skills are required
Computer literate and detailed orientated.
Must have a valid driver's license, be 20 years of age, with an acceptable driving record
- Customer service resolution practices
- Excellent communication techniques
- Sales Management/Coaching ability
- Demonstrate good written and oral communication skills.
- Work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- Show a high level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Proven experience of working well within a team.
- Ability to work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required.
- Willing to work outdoors during all weather conditions.
- Assist with special administrative projects when needed.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.