Hertz Car Sales is one of the fastest growing dealer groups in the country. Our rapid growth is fueled by large volume selling of the Hertz fleet creating an amazing opportunity for the right individual. If you are tired of working for someone who isn’t working for you…Join our team as a Retail Car Sales Manager….This is a unique, “ground floor” opportunity to participate in the development of something brand new. You will be a valued contributor to the process and will be provided the chance to help shape the future of the Car Sales division
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible to consistently and profitably meet new vehicle sales quotas through expert management and leadership of the sales team.
- Forecast sales, maintain proper inventory levels in terms of amount and vehicle types, and motivate the sales team.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and monitoring team member performance. He/she is responsible for the resolution of customer complaints and to assist in closings when necessary
- Train the sales team on sales methodologies that support established sales targets
- Train sales team to become subject matter experts on all vehicles and vehicle specifications/features in the inventory
- Establish sales quotas for each sales representative and provide continuous feedback in order to manage to overall sales goals
- Continuously monitor and adjust inventory to optimize customer choice
- Measure and report sales metrics; monitor actuals-to-plan
- Continuously and consistently promote the dealership, its values, and its products/services
- Finalizing Purchase, Trade-in, and Sales agreements, contracts, etc.
- Utilizing e-commerce tools, ie social media, listing services, inventory systems, etc
- Executing advertising and promotional plans
- Assisting with various Remarketing initiatives
- Managing Rent 2 Buy sales and related processes
- Work closely with Hertz Rental facilities
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to competitive pay, we offer:
- Pay plus commission and an aggressive bonus structure
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
If you believe in doing business with integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- we invite you to apply today. Apply today or tell a friend about this opportunity.