The Revenue Data Analyst will leverage data science skills and, by partnering with various areas of the Revenue Management department, develop analyses, tools and reports to support Revenue Management decisions. The Revenue Data Analyst will be responsible for cleaning and combining large sets of structured and unstructured data using SQL, SAS, R or Python to derive actionable insights and to present those to management and internal users in Excel, Power Point or Tableau.
- Develop, disseminate and present reports to internal stakeholders on revenue metrics to include: brand, customer and product segment performance, competitive activity, distribution channel performance and market share.
- Proactively track key metrics, identify trends that warrant deeper analysis, and advise decision makers of the business implications.
- Conduct investigative research, identify root causes and propose long-term solutions to business problems.
- Measure and monitor KPIs for benchmarking of key revenue initiatives and projects through generating reporting dashboards.
- Satisfy ad-hoc data requests for internal and external high level reporting.
- Enhance existing reporting tools on an on-going basis to accommodate evolving business needs.
- Develop and monitor data quality metrics to ensure that reporting used to make decisions is both accurate and comprehensive.