The primary missions of the Manager, Hertz Brand Social Campaigns are:
- Facilitate the end to end execution of campaigns, primarily in social media
- Align with brand team, airport director, and off-airport director on campaign needs to support brand building and revenue generation needs
- Coordinate campaign content across all media. Getting input from the business stakeholders and synthesizing into a completed plan
- Own and manage social media paid creative content across social media, especially for Facebook
- Integrate content creation and distribution across agency, digital team, budget holder, organic social, etc
- Ensuring the KPIs are achieved, adjusting the plan as needed based on changing business targets and keeping the program runs to budget
- Define the role, form and value of content in each channel.
- Ensuring all campaigns align to the brand strategy, look, tone and feel. Acting as the advocate of the brand in all creative sessions and the guardian in the approval process.
- Working with the appropriate agencies and stakeholders to ensure there is a robust pipeline of creative and campaign ideas. Owning and distributing the calendar distribution, ad pipeline, final tracking and reporting.
- Collaborate with the broader enterprise to solicit continuous feedback on current and future social marketing tactics, launch new products, and work with the Hertz Brand Performance Management analytics team to monitor the success (e.g., overall revenue growth and marketing metrics like brand awareness, site visits, etc.)
Additional responsibilities and core functions include:
- Identify and champion ad hoc projects that will have brand and business impact
- Be responsible for executing and driving to annual financial targets for Hertz brands. Help establish business objectives, strategies, campaigns, and tactics that will successfully meet the financial plan
- Foster consistent brand results measurement, robust industry and brand analytics and a focus on results to continuously improve effectiveness and ROI for the brand
- Stay current on market, competition, and trends including analyzing current marketing tactics, concepts, practices and procedures
- Assist in defining the objective, scope, and prioritization of product initiatives
Key result areas:
- Develop, implement, and measure marketing campaigns to connect with key customer segments and meet revenue targets