This is the second executing layer within the Revenue Management organization. Under the direction of their Director/Senior Director, the Senior Revenue Management Analyst is responsible for analyzing current and proposed pricing and yield management strategies and methodologies to ensure that the targets for their regions of responsibility are achieved.
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating the overall revenue management strategy for regions to which they are assigned
- Monitor and report on the day-to-day actions of Hertz competitors in the marketplace, ensuring that Hertz’ actions are appropriate, targeted, and effective both for special events and the more frequently occurring mid-week peaks. Communicate notable trends to all levels of management
- Learn to identify patterns and issues related to the yield management process.
- Build partnerships with the Regional and Fleet Operations team to ensure business targets are met.
- Adopt and utilize exception reporting designed to help isolate revenue opportunities and take appropriate actions to correct and capture additional revenue. Take on a leadership role in expanding the usage of any key analysis beyond their regions to the entire division, even globally.
- Work closely with the Pricing Analytics team, interpret any key finding or analysis to find applicability to their regions of responsibility, and incorporate this data into the daily decision-making process.
- Evaluate the forecast for their regions daily to ensure the recommendations provided by CMS are based on a solid projection of both future business conditions and the operational realities of the business. Recommend demand influences and/or changes to key system parameters as necessary based on any key findings.
- Monitor the performance of CMS (Contribution Management System), RMS (Rate Management System), Yield matrix, and other key systems; evaluate the accuracy of the forecast, recommend improvements, modifications and changes to better reflect changing business needs.