This position is responsible to source products, services and technology for the Professional Services (CPS) portfolio by working collaboratively with Hertz business stakeholders to develop and execute sourcing strategies and business cases that deliver continuous cost, performance and process improvements.
- Design and execute category sourcing projects including strategy development, benchmarking, supplier negotiation, SOW and SLA development, award recommendation, business case presentation, risk management assessment and contract negotiation
- Utilize strong analytical skills to develop end to end TCO strategies and challenge the way commodities are currently sourced.
- Work with Hertz stakeholders to implement, maintain and manage contract and supplier development.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of current market trends, cost predictors and best practices.
- Provide knowledge and input to stakeholders by undertaking category research on competitive options and industry benchmarks.
- Manage high volume of supplier contract negotiations requiring focus on competitive sourcing, mitigating risk and SLA development
- Introduce systems and processes that will improve the sourcing process particularly in complex categories where sourcing solutions must comprehend total cost of ownership
- Partner with procurement operations supporting the implementation of Oracle ERP and new P2P processes with the supply base.
- Perform total cost of ownership evaluations. Stay current with competitive environment, monitoring and assessing changes that could impact category including, but not limited to supplier M&A activity, legislative change, and technology change.