The primary mission of the Director, Customer Experience function is to support the brands’ customer experience through shaping, driving, and promoting a multi-channel approach to the way customers experience our brands. This role is critical in leading and supporting the plans to enhance the consumer journey across the company’s business channels, to ensure continuity in the brand experience, and deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
- Create and lead the execution of customer journey mapping that will provide a roadmap to annual customer experience plans for all brands.
- Effectively translate and act on voice of the customer, partner, sales, operations and other feedback and research to identify and guide new improvements and innovations.
- Provide best practice guidelines and standards for customer experience across all touch points
- Design, develop and deliver through integrated teams ongoing customer experience improvements as well as innovations which provide Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty with significant points of differentiation and competitive advantage
- Define, develop, and lead implementation of customer experience initiatives. Execute against initiatives and development efforts to ensure customer experience programs meet goals. Deliver against objectives and partner with analytics team members to track, measure, and report performance.
- Develop and grow meaningful partnerships within the company that accelerate the transformation of a customer-centric mindset.
- Identify opportunities for new products and services customer seek across travel and mobility.
- Benchmark industry & company best practices, competition, and trends related to customer experience to incorporate into future projects and planning to maximize effectiveness.
- Ensure all projects are done in a timely manner and within budget.