The UX/UI Designer turning complex problems into simple and engaging customer experiences across all digital devices. He/she will design features to help solve common problems and help determine how the product will look and feel. This means collaborating with Product Management, UX Management, CRM, Analytics, and Technology to effectively translate business requirements into functional, achievable designs that deliver on business objectives. This includes creating concepts, visual mockups, and presenting designs from the user perspective to key stakeholders. Works independently given general direction and ensures consistent adherence to Usability Best Practices and overall Brand Guidelines.
- Work with Digital Product Management and Innovation teams to generate concepts and user stories based on company vision, product goals, market research, user feedback and business objectives.
- Create wireframes, workflows, storyboards, and navigation maps that deliver a seamless user experience against a clear set of customer and business goals.
- Design layouts and UI components such as iconography, graphical elements and navigation tools
- Partner with our analytics team to understand customer behavior across the conversion funnel and other key use cases to identify opportunities to improve performance.
- Incorporate Voice of Customer research into the overall design process – this includes usability testing as well as customer feedback data from services such as Opinion Lab and Foresee.
- Actively participate in an agile product design & development process to drive continuous value delivery.
- Support ongoing performance optimization through A/B testing.
- Continuously communicate between multiple stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of design objectives.
- Create design deliverables, including all types of user experience assets, to support the development of prototypes and/or production applications.
- Occasionally write design guidelines & documentation for use by development and other designers.
- Understand industry, user experience, and technology trends, and promote them where relevant within the Experience Design, Business, and IT groups.
- Understands the art & science of interface design and can articulate thinking behind design decisions
- Capable of planning and executing User Testing, A/B testing and other forms of design optimization. Makes regular use of them to achieve higher business performance.