The CRM Marketing Solution Analyst will be responsible for building out new operational components for marketing campaigns including dynamic email templates, landing pages and microsites as well as implementing automated data movement processes, and digital marketing journeys based on rental activity. This person should have a good eye for digital design with a mobile-first approach.
Secondary responsibilities include maintenance, optimization, and intermediate level troubleshooting to communications and microsites already live in production based on customer complaints/suggestions, and new business requirements.
A successful candidate will be able to:
- Interact with business partners on the digital marketing team to understand areas of future enhancements. Document enhancement business requirements in conjunction with business analyst.
- Support the implementation of CRM Marketing Team campaign initiatives utilizing the Salesforce Marketing Cloud tool set.
- Build emails, landing pages and microsites with code from scratch.
- Drive excellence in leveraging the marketing automation tool to create best in class customer experiences.
- Develop best practices for leveraging the marketing automation tool and socialize with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with change enablement team to provide communications and training on marketing automation tool.
- Coordinate and execute user acceptance testing activities including triggering REST API call simulations with API testing software (like SoapUI or Post Man.
- Assist with customizing existing reports and/or adding new custom reports
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting of marketing automations and triggered processes.
- Partner with 3rd party contractors and vendors to enhance digital marketing communications sent via Salesforce Marketing Cloud.