Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
**For Future Opportunities at Hertz**
This is the first executing layer within the Revenue Management organization. Under the direction of their manager, the Revenue Management Coordinator is primarily responsible for tracking and executing short term actions which meet minimum operational criteria. The Junior Analyst may also be asked to analyze recent booking trends, summarize data, manage capacity levels, and perform ad hoc project work.
- Execution of immediate yield actions for Airport and Off-Airport locations.
- Follow capacity guidelines and input any needed changes.
- Work closely with Yield Management team to identify booking anomalies, using exception reporting and escalating any instances to the appropriate Revenue Management Analyst.
- Monitor the performance of CMS (Contribution Management System), RMS (Rate Management System), and RM (Reservation Maintenance) and alert team of any system issues.
- Report on the performance of short term actions, including realized utilization levels as well as any potential lost revenue.
- Learn to identify patterns and issues related to the yield management process.
- Execute various projects as needed.