Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The primary focus is coaching to performance to enhance revenue production, maximize cost savings, increase first contact resolution, etc. A Lead handles more complex issues such as escalations and supports the Team Performance Leader with quality monitors, achieving performance targets, distributing workload as applicable and other projects as assigned. Development provided by Communications and Training for coaching content. The Lead Customer Care Specialist is a developmental position for possible future career growth and management role preparation.
Key Result Areas:
- Assist Team Performance Leaders through coaching specialists in specific skillsets this includes completion of Agent Development Plan with SMARTS objectives.
- Handle agent questions, service issues and customer complaints as first level of escalation. This may include completing outgoing calls to customers, accounts, affiliates/associations.
- Serve as backup on calls and files as business needs arise.
- Clerical duties that may include copying, data input, headset administration, creating of flyers, bulletins, handling of email in-boxes etc. as assigned.
- Assist with huddles as requested by Team Performance Leader.
- Assist Team Leaders in updating department SOPs and references.
- Assist Team Leader in completion of monitors including but not limited to the required monthly monitors.
- Review of customer Medallia surveys and make recommendations for actions and/or follow-up
- Distribute workload, applicable to Replacement areas.
- Communicate and share feedback on quality, policy/procedure guidance, training gaps and needed training updates with a goal of driving solutions and ensuring the business operations is aware of current trends on a real time basis.
- Ability to work any hours as required by shift rotation and/or department operating hours. There will be on-site and at home positions available dependent on department the lead supports.
- Support ad hoc requests or other duties as required