The Business Development Outside Sales Represenative role is responsible for developing new business within their assigned territory - home based for GA,FL and SC territory. This person generates lease and services revenue for Donlen and its affiliated companies, and establishes strong client relationships. This position is within the "Mid-Market" which services companies with fleet sizes between 100 and 750 vehicles.
- Developing and maintaining a database of prospects and customers within an assigned geographic region in a fleet size segment as defined by management
- Frequent updates of activity status is critical
- Generating appointments/sales calls
- Developing Donlen value proposition with the goal of signing new business from prospects and penetrating existing customer portfolios
- Reviewing and analyzing credit worthiness of prospects and customers as determined by Donlen policies and procedures
- Selling all Donlen approved financial and service programs
- Managing a robust sales funnel with laser focus on meeting or exceeding annual growth targets
- Successful closing of accounts
- Achieving targeted financial goals as established by Donlen Management Team
- Provide strategic account management for portfolio of customers focused on client retention, and maximizing penetration of all programs
- Providing consultative advice to customers and prospects (i.e. Annual and/or Quarterly Performance Reviews, Replacement Analysis, Best Value Analysis; Scorecards)
- Creating a positive image of Donlen Corporation at local business functions
- Coordinating with marketing staff to optimize lead generation and sales support functions
- Managing sales activity reporting monthly
- Managing expenses on a monthly basis
This Work From Home Maintenance Car Advisor position is responsible for managing all aspects of the programs offered to Donlen customers. These programs include maintenance repair consultation, fuel, glass and rentals. The Maintenance Advisor will be providing guidance and service through timely communication with vendors, fleet managers and drivers by phone and email. Responsibilities also include the set-up of new vendor and updating vendors profiles in Donlen systems.
The remote, work at home, program is eligible anywhere in the Contiguous United States. Donlen, a Hertz company, provides the computer, software and telephone equipment. The remote, work at home, associate is responsible for providing internet connectivity and a dedicated distraction-free workspace. Donlen compensates for the associate’s travel time, onsite training costs and travel expenses during new hire training and any company required onsite meetings.
We offer competitive compensation and ability to earn additional income through the monthly bonus program, potential overtime and occasional holiday coverage. Full time position with competitive health benefit options. Onsite gym and cafeteria. Office location for training is in Bannockburn, IL, right next to Deerfield, with easy access with one exit off of Interstate 294 off Half Day Road
Donlen’s Maintenance organization values meeting and maintaining the A.S.E. Blue Seal Recognition Program. Donlen will pre-pay for approved A.S.E. test fees and registration costs. This includes all approved new certifications and re-certifications (G1, C1 and A1-A8).
In addition to covering the costs of the test fees and registration, Donlen also offers an A.S.E. bonus for each new Car, Truck or Collision Certification passed. For each qualifying re-certification, Donlen offers a bonus as well.
For associates who receive a World Class Certification Title, Donlen provides a substantial one-time bonus; in addition to the individual bonuses paid.
Essential Job Functions:
- Vehicle maintenance approvals.
- Purchase order negotiation and issuance.
- Cost containment of maintenance process.
- Prompt follow-up with fleet contact(s) and service vendors.
- Problem resolution for any maintenance issue.
- Pursuit of manufacturer warranty, policy adjustment and service vendor warranty.
- Maintenance of current warranty coverage information.
- Processing final/completed repair invoices.
- Establish and maintain service vendor relationships.
- Set up new service vendors for new and existing customers.
- Maintenance of ongoing vendor relationships including providing PM forms.
- Provide vendor information packet and profile to new vendors.
- Updating customer vehicle maintenance history.
- Adding recent maintenance information for new customers.
- Input of services performed by customer (PM and related).
- Correction of vehicle mileage data in all history files.
- Administer component part purchases on behalf of all customers.
- Maintain consistent time and / or cost savings advantage for customer.
- Handle calls from Drivers for assistance rental, glass and fuel card questions.
- Assist team with new customer roll-outs