Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Donlen Corporation is one of the largest fleet management services company in the US with headquarters in Northbrook, IL. Every year Donlen renews thousands of leased vehicles across North America. There is an opening in the License and Title department to work with our employee renewal team.
Our title team is responsible for a variety of duties including: Responding to customer service/client requests and obtain your assigned Care work flow, log in titles daily, answer incoming calls, audit titles to ensure they are received, prepare billing and day to day follow ups with various vendors. Donlen is looking for a motivated individual to learn this segment of our business. Previous experience with license and titling and/or experience in the automotive industry is beneficial but not required. This is a full time position in our home office that requires an ability to interact with customers on the phone and through e-mail, complete paperwork, input data, and perform basic mathematical calculations.
Essential Job Functions
- Receive, identify and Log titles in the L&T System
- File titles in the title vault
- Audit titles upon receipt
- Process title corrections
- Day-to-Day communications with Licensing agents, Customer Service and Vehicle Remarketing
- Process duplicate title requests
- Follow-up with processing agents for title status
- Manage CARE, an internal CRM tool used for problem resolution
- Manage titles needed for vehicles being sold
- Run and manage reports in order to audit titles
- Prepare billing
- Work closely with Customer Service to meet client expectations and needs
- Verify state requirements for processing buyouts or title transfers
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Operate programs in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to proprietary business software (Fleetweb, Care, Lite2000)
- Ability to complete daily tasks with limited supervision