Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
To manage all functions needed in order to oversee the repair and maintenance of the vehicles within the various locations.
- Provide administrative support to all maintenance functions.
- Responsible for communicating daily tasks for the department.
- Coordinate schedules for service maintenance on all vehicles within the Pool as needed.
- Maintain, monitor and order supplies as needed.
If you're looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment, then you can stop looking, because you have found what you're looking for in the Mechanic position at our Hertz Rent A Car location. Bring your energy, drive, and motivation to Hertz, and set your goals on cruise control! The Hertz Corporation, a world leader in the car rental industry, currently seeks energetic team players to join our team
Duties include changing oil, changing tires, and 13-point inspections. Must be a quick learner, and have auto mechanical knowledge. Applicants must have an assortment of tools, oil filter wrenches, socket set, and a toolbox to keep them in. Must be able to work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required
MUST HAVE NYS INSPECTION LICENSE
Schedule: 7:30am- 4:00pm MON-FRI
Hertz is hiring local Delivery Drivers to use our vehicles to pick up and deliver products between customer locations locally. We strive to help make each and every delivery effortless for our customers.
A job at Hertz is an amazing opportunity for highly driven people who love a challenge, crave opportunity, and want to make an impact.
The general responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Deliver products between businesses and local customers within assigned geographic area.
- Inspect and monitor delivery vehicles daily
- Deliver products to customer locations in a timely manner.
- Assist other drivers as necessary.
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior & appearance.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and protect company assets.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- 24-28 hours per week
- Weekends Sat & Sun, 1 or both days required – requires applicant to have flexibility for scheduling purposes.
- Monday-Friday – requires applicant to have flexibility for scheduling purposes.
If you are highly driven, a self-starter who enjoys working as a team player to exceed customer expectations then we encourage you to apply, learn more, and become part of the Hertz Delivery Service!
- Support delivery services business by delivering products between businesses and local customers within assigned geographic area
- Load, transport, and deliver items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Ensure items are delivered in proper condition.
- Review orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assist with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Adhere to assigned routes and follow time schedules.
- Abide by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Prepare reports and other documents relating to deliveries, as needed.
- Earn hourly pay with the opportunity for tips.